Join KanREN for a free, informational webinar on our new DNS Security Filtering Service.
When: Friday, Nov 16 at 11am CST to 12pm CST
Where: Zoom Conference (registration required for your unique meeting link!)
Register online here!
Protecting your organization against advanced targeted threats such as malware, phishing, and data exfiltration has become exponentially more challenging while the cost of protection solutions has skyrocketed. One of the biggest challenges is minimizing the risk of increasingly sophisticated and hard-to-identify user-targeted threats. KanREN now has an extremely affordable, DNS Security Filtering Service that answers both of these challenges!
Join us to learn more about KanREN’s new DNS Security Filtering service, a pro-active, cloud-based security service powered by Akamai’s Enterprise Threat Protector platform. The service protects against malware, ransomware, phishing, and DNS data exfiltration by automatically checking requested domains against Akamai’s real-time domain risk scoring engine. Domains and IP addresses associated with malicious sites will not be resolved, preventing users from accessing the malicious sites.
This session in partnership with Akamai and Carahsoft will address how to:
- Significantly improve security defenses by proactively blocking DNS requests to malware and ransomware drop sites, malware command and control (CnC) servers, and DNS data exfiltration and phishing domains based on unique and up-to-date threat intelligence.
- Instantly add protection without complexity or hardware with a 100% cloud-based solution that can be configured and deployed in minutes (with no disruption for users) and rapidly scaled.
- Easily reduce management time by administering security policies and updates from anywhere in seconds to protect all locations.
- Quickly and uniformly enforce compliance with acceptable use policies by blocking access to objectionable or inappropriate domains and content categories.
- Immediately increase DNS resilience and reliability with Akamai’s carrier- grade global intelligent platform.
- Participate in a free 30 day trial.
There is no fee to attend. Feel free to share this opportunity with colleagues and peers!
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 785-856-9813.